| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in September is somewhat warm at 19.25 °C (66.65 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 69.1mm (2.7in) of water is dumped during an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Perugia, Umbria are reasonably fine with on average a detectable 6:23 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52% of daylight hours and cloudy 48% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: