| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in October is mild at 14.35 °C (57.83 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 74.9mm (2.9in) of fluid precipitates during on average 8 days.
- In October the blue above Perugia, Umbria is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:11 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
- There are approximately 5:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: