| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in November is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 93.4mm (3.7in) of liquid descends during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Perugia, Umbria are gloomy with on balance a trifling 2:58 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:13 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 6:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: