Weather in May in Perugia, Umbria
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 44.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.9% of daylight hours.
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 73.5mm (2.9in) of H2O is released during on average 8 days.
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria is very mild at 15.65 °C (60.17 °F).
- In May the blue above Perugia, Umbria is reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:23 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:38.
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- There are approximately 8:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
Weather Trend Graph for May in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Perugia, Umbria Weather in May Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: