| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in May is very mild at 15.65 °C (60.17 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 73.5mm (2.9in) of H2O falls across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Perugia, Umbria are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:23 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 8:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: