| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in March is a little cool at 8.25 °C (46.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with some rain. Only 61.8mm (2.4in) of water precipitates across an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Perugia, Umbria is a little dull having on average a modest 4:15 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 7:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: