| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in June is somewhat warm at 19.15 °C (66.47 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 70.8mm (2.8in) of fluid is unloaded across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Perugia, Umbria are fine with an average of a measurable 6:58 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:08 long and the longest day is 15:21 long with an average length of 15:18.
- There are approximately 8:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: