| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in July is really warm at 22.35 °C (72.23 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 45.2mm (1.8in) of liquid is dropped across on average 5 days.
- In July the skies in Perugia, Umbria are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:13 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:34 long and the longest day is 15:19 long with an average length of 15:00.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: