| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in January is cool at 4.4 °C (39.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with some sleet, rain or snow. Only 58.4mm (2.3in) of H2O precipitates across on average 9 days.
- In January the heavens above Perugia, Umbria are a little dull having an average of a mere 4:00 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 9:50 long with an average length of 9:22.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: