| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in February is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. Only 67.6mm (2.7in) of H2O is dumped across on average 8 days.
- In February the skies in Perugia, Umbria are somewhat dreary having on average merely 3:30 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: