| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in December is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with rain, sleet or snow now and again. Just 71.4mm (2.8in) of water is transfered across on average 11 days.
- In December the blue above Perugia, Umbria is dull with on average a trifling 3:00 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:59 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 9:02.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: