| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in August is really warm at 22.15 °C (71.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 59.6mm (2.3in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 5 days.
- The skies in Perugia, Umbria are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:11 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 13:54.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: