| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perugia, Umbria in April is quite mild at 11.05 °C (51.89 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 70.3mm (2.8in) of H2O falls during an average of 9 days.
- In April the heavens above Perugia, Umbria are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:38 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:21.
- There are approximately 8:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perugia, Umbria April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Perugia, Umbria: