Climate of Perugia, Umbria, Italy Average Weather
- Perugia, Umbria, italy, 43°5'N, 12°30'E, 204 m (669 ft)
- Perugia, Umbria has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Perugia, Umbria is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.1 degrees Celsius (55.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 816 mm (32.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2007 hours.
- If Perugia, Umbria were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: